Sky Noon – Patch v0.5.1.1
Quality of Life improvements for high ping players and spectators!
- Lag interpolation is much better now on other players.
- Spectator improvements:
- Over the shoulder camera keeps the spectated player in view better.
- Both player-focus spectator cameras are further away to show more of the action.
- If the spectated player dies, the camera will refocus on them when they respawn.
- The ability button now changes spectator mode, while the jump and crouch buttons now make the spectator camera rise/fall.
- Fixed a bug where the Jet Boots would stop working if the player did a grapple-jump while using them.
HUD / User Interface
- Team and Enemy Outlines should be brighter.
- Outlines now appear around the Booster and Jet Boot models.
- Outlines should also be a more consistent size between different resolutions.
- Fixed the Scaling of certain HUD / UI elements when using non 16-9 aspect ratios.
- The Spectator HUD should now properly display team outlines and other team information.