Here are the patch notes for v1.0.1. This is a minor bug and balance patch for the 1.0 update.
- You can now add any number of weapon skins you’ve unlocked to a ‘weapon shuffle’ list.
- When you pick up a new weapon, it will pick a random skin for it from this list.
- Improved loading in weapon textures, should reduce frame hitching on picking up weapons.
- Added a powerup spawner to the Practice map
- Fixed an issue where SteamVR could open when launching Sky Noon.
- Removed a patch of floating grass on Hightown.
- Added a new custom game setting for a secondary weapon.
- Picking up a new weapon will give you a second one, or swap with your currently equipped weapon if you have two already.
- Switch back and forth between weapons with Q or D-Pad Up (rebindable).
- Weapon combos is a feature that we wanted to experiment with for a long time, so this game setting makes it possible to have two different weapons at the same time. The game is fundamentally balanced around having only one weapon at a time so this setting is disabled by default, but we wanted to give players the opportunity to play around with it and see if they liked it.
- Knockback increased by 16%.
- Jet Boots
- Cooldown reduced from 12 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Charges reduced from 2 to 1.
- Fuel increased from 1 second to 1.2 seconds.
- Acceleration increased by 40%.
- Machine Pistol
- Fire rate (delay between bursts) slowed from 0.7 seconds to 0.9 seconds.
- Reduced reserve ammo from 90 to 60 (2 reserve clips instead of 3).
- Knockback reduced by 10%.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes spawn under the maps.
- Fixed a bug with the Jet Boots where they would sometimes not work if used immediately as they come off cooldown.
HUD / User Interface
- Fixed a graphical bug with the Voting UI in the Lobby regarding Money Bags.
- Removed the experience gain sound effect in the Post Game menu.