Bug fixes and changes for the 0.6.1 patch.
- The scoreboard is now sorted by eliminations, then assists, and finally by least deaths.
- Open Lobbies added to the Duel Menu, you can now host a duel for anyone to join.
- Steam Rich Presence now displays in the Steam Friends List.
- Duel Lobby timer down to 5 seconds from 10 seconds.
- Turbines can now fling crates.
- Added flying Vultures to some maps.
- Elevator added to Hightown.
- Added outlines to the Duel maps.
- Various bug fixes with Duel connections, including being dropped into old Duel Lobbies while playing other game modes.
- Duel Streaks and Highest Duel Streaks now work correctly in all cases.
- Fixed decorative physics objects (boxes, buckets etc) not being affected by weapons and abilities.
- Fixed a bug with the shoulder barge that resulted in the player being stuck floating in the air.
- Fixed some boxes in Homestead not having correct collision detection with the teleporter resulting in players being trapped after teleporting.
- Added checks to make sure the grapple hook projectile and rope are correctly removed if your grapple is interrupted by damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused the third-person grapple fire animation to not play.
- Booster third person effects should now work properly.
HUD / User Interface
- Added options for HUD colour and transparency.
- Friendly and Enemy names, indicators and outlines can now change colour or be disabled completely.
- Duel lobby updated to accommodate the create and join functionality
- Fixed an issue where the Scoreboard in Duels wouldn’t show both players correctly.
- Tiebreaker music now correctly plays in Team Elimination mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused Steve’s melee sound to play twice.