Sky Noon – Patch v0.5.1
The first of many updates to Sky Noon, here’s a few new things and some bug fixes.
- Fixed a number of problems preventing users from connecting to servers.
Note: Player Hosted pings are now not showing up due to this. Try putting the Country in the Server name to get players in your area until this is fixed.
- Time Trial
- Added Mesa Trial 1
- Added Bridge Trial 1
- Votes for Game Types and Maps in the Lobby can now be changed if you change your mind!
- Notifications on menu buttons now show if you have new customisation unlocks and direct you to them.
- Players on the Podium should now show correctly even if a player leaves at the end of the game.
- The game now opens on the primary display.
- King of the Hill
- Reduced score to win to 3 points, down from 5 points.
- Reduced time limit to 5 minutes, down from 10 minutes.
- Reduced the cart deceleration so it stays at a faster speed for longer.
- Jet Boots
- Increased activation fuel cost from 0.2 to 0.5.
- Increased the time until refueling from 1.5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Decreased the amount that the Jet Boots counters upwards force.
- These changes were made to balance the staying power that the Jet Boots gave you, which offered far longer survivability than any of the other abilities.
- The melee impact now occurs 0.1 seconds after the animation starts, to better match the animation.
- Widened the melee hitbox slightly.
- Fixed the cart sometimes spawning in the wrong place on Mesa.
- Fixed a bug where the Jet Boots could play the effects but not lift you.
- Fixed a bug in King of the Hill where the capture point would move before it was captured.
- Fixed a rare bug where your projectiles could collide with yourself if you had a Teleporter.
HUD / User Interface
- Time Trial Menu Map Select now shows on default.
- Added Tabs to the server list.
- This should make it easier for players to browse both player hosted and dedicated servers.
- Added a notification animation to Cart Spawns.
- Updated the UI / HUD to work better on Ultra wide monitors.
- Added a locator arrow to the cart that points towards the enemy base.
- Fixed a bug in the Time Trial Menu where the wrong PB time and medal was sometimes being shown for the selected map.
- Post Game breakdown should now always appear in Dedicated Servers.
- Bridge and Whirlwind can now be played with any game mode.
- Added a pair of balloons, one on both sides of the bridge.
- Added a pair of balloons, near the left and right sides of the powerup.
- Removed a large rock at the edge of the landmass in each team base.
- Some other rock adjustments.
- Jaz and Steve will now blink in the menu and podium.
- Edge sphere texture has been updated.
- Fixed Power Up Hand Cannon eliminations not showing the proper lightning icon in the elimination feed.
- Added grass footstep sounds to grass patches on all of the maps.