Based in Auckland, New Zealand
Sky Noon is a multiplayer first-person shooter set in an alternate Wild West, where Smash Brothers inspired push and pull combat takes place on floating islands. Players are equipped with a grappling hook, a lasso and an arsenal of weapons and abilities, found in randomised weapon crates on the maps, designed to knock other players away. Sky Noon takes the traditional multiplayer First-Person Shooter and flips it on its head, creating a high intensity and fast-paced experience. There is no health in Sky Noon, instead players need to outflank and outplay their opponents to knock them off the ‘Floating Frontier’, an alternate Western world in the clouds!
Sky Noon was originally developed as a game prototype called Skyforce as a university assignment. We have kept the core gameplay since, but have iterated on the mechanics.
- Grappling Hooks
- Unique Push/Pull Combat Style
- 2-8 Player Online Multiplayer
- Unique Floating Maps
- Large Arsenal of Abilities and Weapons
- Multiple Game Modes
- Singleplayer Time Trial Mode
- Character Customization
- Character Progression
- Online Stat Tracking
- Original Soundtrack
Sky Noon Greenlight Trailer YouTube
Sky Noon - Free For All (Alpha) YouTube
Sky Noon - King of the Hill (Alpha) YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Kiwi competitive FPS Sky Noon is up for a SXSW award"
- Matt Maguire, Gameplanet
- "Crazy fast paced action, reminiscent of Smash Bros... with guns!"
- Michael Vermeulen, Ludos Consulting
- "I had a blast playing Sky Noon earlier this year! Lunar Rooster is onto something great!!"
- Gustav Seymore, Lost Goblin
- "Smash brothers meets western shootouts, classic fun!"
- Ben Carnall, AURORA44
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
All scores written and produced by George Palmer facebook.com.
Keep up to dates through our dev logs lunarrooster.com.
About Lunar Rooster
We are an indie game dev studio based in Auckland working on our upcoming title Sky Noon.
More information on Lunar Rooster, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Sky Noon Credits