Quick Join and Reticle Customisation coming at you this week with the latest patch of Sky Noon, with a bunch of bug fixes to improve your play experience.
- Quick Join
- Quick Join will put you in the best server based on ping and player counts. The priority is to put people into games with other players as easy as possible. It is important to note that this is not Matchmaking, but that will be coming!
- Added a pop-up to Host Game that gives players control over the Name, Privacy and Player Count of the server they are about to host.
- The mouse wheel can now be used to zoom in and out while spectating a player.
- Friends Only privacy setting now allows friends to join via the Friends List correctly.
- The grapple hook projectile now fires towards the centre of the screen (previously it fired directly forward, slightly offset from the reticle). This should make the grapple more reliably hit very thin objects and the edges of walls.
- The top three players in FFA are now rewarded with win stats and xp.
- Fixed a bug where the time trial reset key would not rebind properly.
- The shotgun now will not hit objects/players through level geometry.
HUD / User Interface
- Reticle Customisation
- Players can now customise their aim reticle!
- Settings can be found in Settings > Game to change a slew of new reticle settings.