Just a quick fix! Here is a small Patch to fix a few bugs and some quality of life issues. We hope you are enjoying Sky Noon!
- Fixed an issue where some players we’re being sent to spectator returning to the lobby.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a Crash that would happen when players were in a loading screen
HUD / User Interface
- Server List
Servers are now sorted based on the player count Shows Empty on default, so you can find servers close to you easier.
- Due to an issue with the server list, the player count sorting had to be rolled back. Proper sorting will be on its way soon 🙂
- Custom Games are no longer a filter, instead are shown with the Player Hosted games with an icon in the row.
- The Time Trial UI now shows the Reset Trial keybind
- Rebinding for this key is currently not working correctly.
- Changed the button layout and feedback in the Customisation Menu
- The accept button will highlight when you have made changes
- Changed the text on the server filters to better communicate what they do
- This is a temporary fix and we plan on revamping the server browser to improve visibility of servers
- Shooting Range
- Fixed a bug where the Cart could get stuck in the wall.
- Fixed a bug with the melee audio on the characters