We’ve been loving the feedback from you folks this past 24 hours, here’s some fixes and new content for you to enjoy! Keep the thoughts and feedback coming!
- Reduced Lobby Timer on Dedicated Servers to 20 seconds from 30.
- Added a Filter to the Server List to filter out Empty servers. More server filters coming!
- Fullscreen Borderless Window is now the default windowed mode on startup.
- Fixed an issue with the dedicated servers allowing players to join over the limit of 8.
- Fixed some issues with disconnects when connected to dedicated servers, and improved the error outputs of some disconnects. Will be moving server disconnect errors to the Server List in a future update, so you can quickly search for a server again.
- Spectators no longer get kicked for inactivity.
- Potentially fixed a bug with gaining experience at a higher levels.
- Added Free for All game mode. Supported maps include High Town and Towers.
- Fixed the teleporter getting the player stuck in geometry.
- Potentially fixed crashes related to the mines and dynamite being destroyed.
- Fixed a bug where the track changers would not stay red when locked during a tie breaker.
HUD / User Interface
- Fixed player names not loading correctly.
- Added Towers to the map rotation. Supports Free for All, Team Deathmatch and King of the Hill.
- Added third person Shotgun blast effects.